Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Re-vampin'

Three years ago, I started this blog with the intention to share recipes that I have tried and love. It started off sparse.  The recipes and posts were few and far between.  Life became complicated.  Our family grew.  We moved across the ocean.

I became angry about our new stomping ground.  Until two weeks ago.  I had a new outlook.  I could be happy and enjoy the time that we spend here, or, I could be miserable and let life just pass on by without stopping to care at all.

I am choosing to enjoy this adventure.  I will embrace the culinary offerings that South Texas has waiting for me to try.  I will make new food.  I will revamp "old" food.  I will share my culinary successes.  I will share my culinary fails.  The good.  The bad.  All of it.

I need a new name for the blog.  And, possibly a new address.  Time for change.  Change is good.

Stay tuned for the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment