Thursday, November 29, 2012

Adventures in appetizers.

Cheese.  All of my lovebugs are fans of it.  I am not.  That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to try new recipes with copious amounts of cheese, like, mozzarella sticks for example.  If we are out to dinner, it's the most commonly ordered appetizer for our family.  It's expensive but it's a treat.  It's worth it, I guess?

Thanks to Pinterest, I found a mozzarella stick recipe that is both easy to put together and easy on the pocketbook.

I found the recipe here: Big Bears Wife: Panko Mozzarella Sticks

I followed the recipe without making any changes or adjustments.  I'm almost always tweaking recipes to my own/my family's taste.  It was perfect in its original form.  Mine did not turn out as beautifully, but, they were edible and that's what counts.  My lovebugs devoured them rather quickly.


The verdict is that I would make them again.  The prep work was minimal and the taste was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment